Invest Your Leadership
Since 1969, business leaders, community advocates, parents, teens and individuals who want to give back and support their neighbors have volunteered at The Blazers. We’ve established great partnerships that allow us to deliver positive, personal and social change.
With a focus on Academic Reinvestment, Sports Discipline and Cultural Enrichment, The Blazers give men, women and children of all ages and from all walks of life the resources and support they need to be healthy, confident, connected and secure.
Volunteers of The Blazers:
- Lead our Boards of Directors and committees
- Raise funds to ensure The Blazers is accessible to all members of the community
- Coach our sports teams and teach many of our classes
- Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals
- Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more or live healthier
- Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors